eWeather HD - weather app for Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD 3.0 - iOS 7 weather app, satellite, radar, alerts for iPhone and iPad [Tornado watch

*** 50% OFF SALE! Today Only!

http://www.elecont.com/img/eweatherhd/eweather_hd_3_0_weather_app_radar_buoys_earthquakes_satellite_noaa_iphone_ipad_sale_50.png[/IMG]

Welcome to eWeather HD. Intuitive, comprehensive, and visually stunning iPhone and iPad weather app helps you prepare for the latest conditions with hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts. eWeather HD provides all the weather info you need in one place, easily customized to track conditions for the places you care about. Get live temperature on your home screen, check high-resolution radar and view historical details so you?re always aware of weather on the way.

▸ Has everything you need, in an easy-to-read and easy-to-find layout.

Key Features:

√ All-in-one weather app that can protect you and your family from severe weather.

√ Can alert you to potentially life threatening weather (tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm and etc.) via audible push notifications directly to your device even if your not currently using the app and your device is asleep and locked.

√ Provides weather information for countries all over the world

√ Helps you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clocks and you?ll be secured against any weather surprises

√ Uses two weather providers (located in the U.S. and E.U.) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location

√ Displays weather by using interactive multilayered map: current weather, doppler radar and severe-weather alerts, sea and beach water temperatures, data from NOAA buoys, satellite cloud cover imagery and earthquakes.

√ Uses latest technology to show you the current temperature right on your Home Screen

√ Alerts about weather that triggers Migraine Headaches. Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure

√ Ad-free. No limitations. No subscription fees. No hidden costs.

Additional features include:

◆ Two weather providers based in the U.S. and E.U
◆ Full-text, long-term 10-day weather forecast
◆ Precise 24-hourly forecasts
◆ Animated high-resolution radar (NOAA, U.S. only)
◆ Severe weather areas US (provided by NOAA), EU and Russia
◆ Realtime severe weather alerts
◆ Live temperature on your home screen
◆ NOAA Buoys/ Beach/ Sea surface temperature
◆ Local and worldwide earthquakes
◆ Current weather messages in Notification Center
◆ Animated satellite cloud cover U.S., E.U., Japan, Australia
◆ Space Weather Predictions: Geomagnetic activity
◆ World Clocks & World Weather
◆ Interactive weather maps
◆ Sharing via Twitter, Facebook or email.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD 3.0 - iOS 7 weather app, satellite, radar, alerts for iPhone and iPad [SALE! 50 % OF

Great weather app. The temp icon badge is very accurate. I love swiping right or left for other cities I have listed. It's worth the 50% off, IMO.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for ...

[EASTER SALE. TODAY ONLY] Our app eWeather HD dropped price to $0.99 for limited time.

Download link: http://elecont.com/img/eweatherhd/radar-satellite-weather-typhoon-hurricane-storm-weather-stations-forecast-iphone-ipad-eweather-hd.png[/IMG]

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: eWeather HD - powerful and beautiful weather forecast, radar, alerts app for ...

50% off Sale! Today Only!

Visually stunning, informative, helpful, easy to use, and above all functional application for your iPhone and iPad. Get local current conditions, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated high-resolution Doppler radar and satellite images, weather maps, earthquakes and more!

App Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

eweather_hd_3_0_weather_app_radar_buoys_earthquakes_satellite_noaa_iphone_ipad_sale_50.png

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

@Elecont_LLC, every time you post, I think it's a new update :raised-eyebrow:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

This app was updated to 3.1 on May 2.I (Surprised it wasn't announced on this thread by the developer with the new features.)

But I can figure out how to use a new feature - "Animate the map for the next 10 days/24 hours".

Anyone?
TIA

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

This app was updated to 3.1 on May 2.I (Surprised it wasn't announced on this thread by the developer wight he new features.)

But I can figure out how to use a new feature - "Animate the map for the next 10 days/24 hours".

Anyone?
TIA
You just swipe left to go through the 10 days. See arrows.
umavaqar.jpg

2uqyje8e.jpg

u9e5eguj.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Tks Ledsteplin,
Yes I see that.
I expected it was going to be something else. Like a forecasted radar animation.
Guess I misunderstood the feature.
Great app.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Tks Ledsteplin,
Yes I see that.
I expected it was going to be something else. Like a forecasted radar animation.
Guess I misunderstood the feature.
Great app.
Good Luck
That's kind of what I thought when I first read it. :confused:

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Elecont LLC today announces eWeather HD 3.1, an update to its leading weather forecast app for iPhone and iPad. With new animated effects, huge improvements to the weather maps and better performance, eWeather HD 3.1 is the biggest release ever. eWeather HD puts everything you need to know to prepare for a summer season - in the palm of your hand. It combines ten day and hourly weather forecasts from multiple sources with a beautiful radar and satellite images and unique "weather wheel" interface. eWeather HD also provides water temperature at beaches around the world, hour-by-hour UV levels, data from buoys, earthquakes, weather alerts for U.S.A. and Europe and much more.

Download eWeather HD 3.1 now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

Summer is the time of year when many things change - including the weather. Thunderstorms cause most of the severe summer weather. They can bring lightning, tornadoes and flooding. New eWeather HD provides access to the most relevant weather forecasts, weather alerts, marine and seismic data. Prepare for storms, floods, and tornadoes as if you know in advance they are coming, because in the summer, they very likely will.
Summer is a great time to travel. In reality trying to take a vacation without planning ahead rarely works out that well. This is especially true if you are going to another country.
Discover your best beach vacation spots with eWeather HD ! eWeather HD is the most complete weather app that provides all of the necessary information about weather and water on worlds popular beaches and resorts. Explore unique interactive map to find the best place to spend a vacation.

Some of new app features include:

• new photorealistic weather animations
  • 24-hour and 10-day weather forecast on the map (available worldwide)
  • faster download speed
  • improved support for Twitter and Facebook
  • Romanian language
  • new Japanese translation
  • lots of other improvements and fixes

eweather-hd-3-1-weather-forecast-app-iphone-ipad.png

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Great,
Thanks for the update.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
New eWeather HD 3.1 introduces photorealistic weather animations and future w...

I have 7 weather apps, including eWeather HD on my homescreen. We had a tornado pass close by a few days ago, and each weather app sent out notifications, sirens. buzzers and other alert sounds every 5 minutes. :D I think I should turn a few off.
vy5uvyze.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Re: New eWeather HD 3.1 introduces photorealistic weather animations and future w...

These two features are worth mentioning again;

You have a choice of the "temp" or the "feels like" to appear as a badge on the icon.
The clock feature is really unique.
Love them both.
Good Luck

ErnestK73

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: New eWeather HD 3.1 introduces photorealistic weather animations and future w...

does eweather hd update the weather showing on the badge in the background or do you have yo open the app for the badge to be updated?

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

does eweather hd update the weather showing on the badge in the background or do you have yo open the app for the badge to be updated?

The app does not have to be open for the badge to display.
And you have a choice of the badge displaying the "temp" or the "feels like".
Good Luck

ErnestK73

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

So, I downloaded and Im trying it. so far it's not bad, the only gripe I have is when I type in my zip code, it brings up wrong part of the city.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

So, I downloaded and Im trying it. so far it's not bad, the only gripe I have is when I type in my zip code, it brings up wrong part of the city.

Contact the developer & advise him of the issue. He is pretty responsive.
Good Luck

Elecont_LLC

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

A big thanks to all our users for the great feedback! We?re very proud that eWeather HD provides tens of thousands of users with the most accurate weather data and helps to plan outdoor activities, journeys and trips with the amazing accuracy.

Download eWeather HD from the AppStore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elecont-weather/id401533966?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy

weather-forecast-radar-alerts-app-iphone-ipad-eweather-hd-3-1-33.jpg

Some reviews from the AppStore:

Love it -- 5 stars
- by KimE1023 from United States on Jun 9, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Like the look and the all inclusive info. Use this app daily. Still using the app and would recommend to all. 3rd time been asked to rate app.. It's a good app

One stop shop weather app!!!! -- 5 stars
- by Tabachnik from United States on Jun 9, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Its got all the information that you will ever need in a Weather app! Very detailed information on the hour!

Great app -- 5 stars
- by Andyz3 from United States on Jun 9, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Very nice app, glad I downloaded it!

Love it -- 5 stars
- by ShiREbrk from United States on Jun 9, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Great for all weather needs.

HD Weather is Great -- 5 stars
- by swedishpassions from United States on Jun 9, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Besides the great current conditions & the general forecasts, I enjoy the up to date geologic shift reports (Earthquake info) from around the World.

Easy to use -- 5 stars
- by geoharry from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Gives you all the current data you want and is easy to use. Very simple set up and editing locations. My favorite weather app!

Amazing app!!! -- 5 stars
- by svea123 from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Has it all including bouy info for marine use. Beautiful and creative user interface.

Excellent -- 5 stars
- by Frogarm from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Lots of useful info and accurate

Great weather visual! -- 5 stars
- by Polk City from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Fast and easy to see weather patterns.

M&M -- 5 stars
- by Dorey2 from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] We get outrageous winds in our area. This app lets me know when they're coming, and what the wind-speed will be. Thanks for the info!

Great app!! -- 5 stars
- by SFC44E from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] I've tried other weather apps that aren't as reliable and want to charge an additional fee for weather alerts. I rely on this app for current weather conditions, radar imagery, and alerts. Very accurate and dependable!! Thank you!

Great app! Most accurate of those I've tested. -- 5 stars
- by Enivek from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] I've tried a few other apps and this one is the most accurate with more information. And I like the badge temp.

Worth it -- 5 stars
- by Breesson from United States on Jun 8, 2014
[eWeather HD 3.1] Love this app, from the extra information to the pictures, the setups and good forecasting, to numerous locations you can add. I don't pay for many apps but this one is worth it because I use it several times a week year in and year out.