BEST iPad app you've downloaded?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
What is the single best iPhone app you have ever downloaded? Don't pick a stock app, but one that you had to download from the App Store. I can be free though.

I don't necessarily mean most used, just the one you think is best. You don't necessarily use your best installed app the most. Don't give me two! I wan't you to choose just ONE! :)

Mine is [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/noteshelf/id392188745?mt=8&ls=1&at=10l3Vy]Noteshelf[/URL]. I use it regularly to help my students with math questions over email and to give them solutions to quizzes and tests. It helps me be a better teacher. That's why it's the best for me.

Last edited:

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Flipboard is the app I use the most currently. I just got my first iPad so I'm still discovering new apps. Second most used app is trip advisor since I've been planning a sweet vacation.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Flipboard is the app I use the most currently. I just got my first iPad so I'm still discovering new apps. Second most used app is trip advisor since I've been planning a sweet vacation.

Flipboard is great. I need to use it more often.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I'd say Logmein. It's the most important and what really allows me to sub my ipad for a laptop most of the time.

Twitter, facebook, and all that are good too i guess, but i get those on iphone. I don't really use ipad a lot for the social stuff.

I almost picked comic zeal. I'm a big comics reader.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Facebook lol just kidding ha .. There is alott of apps besides games I use tapatalk often and it's solid

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
This is tough. I'm gonna go with Pulse for both iPhone and iPad. I like Flipboard but prefer getting news and rss on Pulse. I love the interface and how it syncs across devices and it's the one app that I use almost every day even when I had an android phone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
DailyInk. Get my King Features syndicate comics in color every day since I don't bother to have a newspaper delivered anymore...

makya53

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Propalms, is great let's me log in to a crappy window server. This app is free and let's me navigate through our server in full screen.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Photobucket... I enjoy uploading pics through the PB app. It was designed well and has a lot of features.

mikos

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It's a tie between Flipboard, Noteshelf, and Splashtop. Flipboard is a great way to consume news on the iPad as well as all my social streams and twitter hash tags. I prefer to browse Facebook and linked in via Flipboard than their specific apps.

Noteshelf has allowed me to go completely paperless at work. Combined with a bamboo stylus and I can do everything on my iPad. I now leave my notebook, laptop, and pens in the office and just take my iPad to and from home, to meetings, etc.

Splashtop has allowed me to ditch my laptop and leave in the office. Being able to access it directly via my iPad has transformed how I work. When I need full blown MS Office applications, they are just a stream away. And simple tasks like replying to an email inline with an attachment via Outlook means no more clunky workarounds on the iPad. Knowing that I can access my laptop on the go if I need to without having to lug that beast (it's a Thinkpad) really is a back saver.

So I cheated and gave three, but these have changed how I do my job. Crazy good stuff.

summerlin18

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
iStudiez runs my life and keeps me sane while in college. I love this app, and it is very well designed. To anyone that needs a good planner app for school, get this one.

DKLongview

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love the Dropbox app. It just works flawlessly, and it's so easy to just drop a document into Dropbox and show it to someone in seconds. Awesome tool for my professional life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711