BEST iPad app you've downloaded?

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Splashtop is the best, hands down. Increases the usefulness and practicality of the iPad ten-fold.

Air Video is probably a close second...

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm addicted to EA's "The Game of Life" You've GOT to get the HD ipad version. Another awesome program is PlayOn, which lets you access Netflix and Hulu free (you don't need to subscribe to Plus), and MANY flash based streaming sites, ABC, Fox, Crackle, etc I KNOW the ipad has apps for many of these, BUT it's great having them all in one place, getting the free hulu, and the flash based sites. You must subscribe to PlayOn, but in my opinion it's well worth it!

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Pocket formerly known as Read it Later... This has been incredibly useful in catching up on all of my web articles I love to read. A DVR for the Internet!!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My favorite on the Apple app store side would be Dolphin HD. It's a browser that is a lot easier to use than Safari. I particularly like the speed dials and quick bookmarks.

On the jailbreak side my favorite would be ProTube which adds a nice interface to the Youtube web version which outshines the native app.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Notability!! This has been the best .99 cents I've ever spent! Being ale to attend classes, take notes and upload audio and PDF to Dropbox is amazing! This app has single handily made my iPad a true work machine.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Pocket because I task myself to read at least 20 articles a day and reading using Pocket on the iPad is an enjoyable experience.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Easy. Account Tracker has been phenomenal for me in budgeting. It has what all the other budget apps forgot that is my #1 requirement- balance forecasting at least 6 months into the future. This app gives me up to 24. And one of my feature requests recently got implemented in the release after I asked about it. It is the best for me because it is the one I cannot live without!

Sent from my Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

ETA Now, if we're talking games, thank you to my 6 year old for finding Skylanders. Now I'm hooked on it!

Vox

Jan 16, 2009
Visit site
I'll have to say Tweetbot....with MegaReader a very very very close second, as long as you pair it with calibre and a large ebook library :)

Mark Brown

May 31, 2012
Visit site
there are thousand s of apps are available for apple product user. You can find out a lot of educational kids and entertaining staff in apple store. You can find for help in

Last edited: