Best iPad apps for toddlers

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Now that I have the new iPad, my husband has inherited my iPad 2, and my 18-month daughter now has my iPad 1. I want to fill it up with as many little kid apps as possible and was wondering what some of your kids' favorites were.

Thanks!

chrishull

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
My son (20 mos.) loves the Sesame Street app/book Another Monster at the End of This Book.

He also plays with the Talking Tom 2, Talking Ben, and the one with them together Talking Tom & Ben News. He loves how you can interact with the characters and the way they will repeat what you say.

niura

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Wonder Kids

Hi, just found an app for kids for learning foreign languages, its called Wonder Kids. My niece just loves it! she can't put it down!

Aadamgibson

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey, iPad apps for kids are very nice as they help to grow them, this are few desired apps of my little sis Tozzle - Toddler's Favourite Puzzle , Kid Art , Ace Writer - Alphabet Series

bestappsforkids

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
When we purchased an iPad for our two year old grandson I was having a hard time figuring out what educational apps to choose. I decided to launch a video review site best apps for kids so parents and caregivers could see the apps in action.

Later on we started interviewing developers, I love reading the stories behind the app and how some families develop the apps as a team.

Best Apps For Kids

Mary

Last edited:

lucasb232

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My daughter LOVES "Smart Toddler School Pro++"! As my official 2 1/2 year old product tester, she can attest that she loves her "Smart Toddler School Pro++" app, referring to the alphabets, numbers, Colors, Shapes and Counting. I spent many years as an elementary school teacher convincing parents and students that sitting on the couch watching TV was not the ideal way to spend the afternoon. The app, in a very animated fashion, teaches to learn the alphabets, colors, shapes and numbers. Why is it a Smarty Product of The Week? Let's just say that my munchkin is running around telling me every alphabet, number, shape and color she can find in the house. "What color is it?"! Can't argue with that!

lucasb232

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My daughter LOVES "Smart Toddler School Pro++" app! As my official 2 1/2 year old product tester, she can attest that she loves her "Smart Toddler School Pro++" app, referring to the alphabets, numbers, Colors, Shapes and Counting. I spent many years as an elementary school teacher convincing parents and students that sitting on the couch watching TV was not the ideal way to spend the afternoon. The app, in a very animated fashion, teaches to learn the alphabets, colors, shapes and numbers. Why is it a Smarty Product of The Week? Let's just say that my munchkin is running around telling me every alphabet, number, shape and color she can find in the house. "What color is it?"! Can't argue with that!

- - - Updated - - -

jennifery772

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
"I can't tell you how much my son loves "Smart Toddler School Pro++" app. After a week, he knows every word, and walks around all day singing ‘Red... Apple... Red... Apple.... Red, Red, Red.' etc. Thanks for being so creative. He's really learning his shapes. He loves to tell me how many points a shape has. He will say ‘Please give me that pillow...the rectangle one with four points?'? Also, the tracing letter, alphabets with graphic sound scheme is fantastic.

Little Taps

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi All!
Our little testers really like apps from Toca Boca, especially Toca Hair Salon
I'm a psychologist and iPad/iPhone apps reviewer, so if you are looking for more apps you just ask or see littletaps. com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal