NATO phonetic alphabet - New FREE iPhone & iPad App!

rosmediapp

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
NATO Phonetic Alphabet - FREE

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/060/Purple/v4/d3/b7/41/d3b741a4-95ec-1b7b-e088-017eeb488273/mzl.cdduvird.175x175-75.png[/IMG]

Available on the app store:
*** iPhone 5 ready app! *** [/SIZE]

Learn the official word spelling system used in, among other, aviation and other NATO military forces during radio communication!

The coding simplicity allows transmitting messages in any conditions. The application consists of three modules.

Message Coding Module:

* Insert a text and transmit a message by e-mail or SMS ? audio messages are available.
* Play a written text ? Sound the same as during a real transmission.

The alphabet with a correct pronunciation of each letter.

Adding written messages to "Favorites" ? prepare a set of favorite messages and send within a few seconds.

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Last edited:

rosmediapp

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Update 1.1 has just been released!

NATO phonetic alphabet - Update 1.1 has just been released!

Learn the official word spelling system used in, among other, aviation and other NATO military forces during radio communication!

NATO phonetic alphabet - Open in iTunes!

mzl.ntmppslx.175x175-75.jpg

iPhone & iPad App
FREE

Coder, Alphabet, Favorites!​
Enjoy!

rosmediapp

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
NATO phonetic alphabet - Update 1.2 has just been released!

NATO phonetic alphabet - Update 1.2 has just been released!

FREE iPhone & iPad App

* If you would like to hear NATO phonetic message, just insert a text and play! Sound is the same as during a real radio transmission!

* You can also transmit a coded message by e-mail or SMS. Audio messages are available! Send them to your friends.

* If you would like to prepare a set of favourite messages and send them within a few seconds, just add written messages to Favorites.

* In our App you will also find the NATO alphabet with a correct pronunciation of each letter.

Enjoy!

rosmediapp

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
NATO phonetic alphabet - Update 1.4 has just been released!

NATO phonetic alphabet - Update 1.4 has just been released!

FREE iPhone & iPad App

Enjoy!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app as well as alert us to it being updated. We wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Even though I'm retired Navy and already know this, I'm downloading it anyway. I want to see how cool this app is.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and by the looks of your presentation on your new app i think you are going to be very successful. I wish you the best of luck and once again Welcome to iMore. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner