Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

386 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,053 Global Posts

Default LogMeIn Free vs Pro and Sound to iPad

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the iPhone apps and not iPad apps!

I've been using the free version of LogMeIn for quite a while now. It works great on my iPhone and iPad as well as other computers. But, the free version does not allow sound transfer.

My question is will the Pro version allow sound to the iPad from the host computer? I know it will if you use LogMeIn on PC to connect to another PC, but haven't heard anyone say about LogMeIn Pro on iPad or iPhone. If so, it would be great so I can also attend some of our webinar type meetings via iPad.

Last edited by JohnH59; 05-19-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Placed in wrong thread
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: LogMeIn Free vs Pro and Sound to iPad

I used Logmein for a long time until I faced similar technical issues with its iOS app. Hence, I have switched over to RHUB remote support servers. It works flawlessly on iPads, iPhones, MAC, Windows etc.
    iMore Genius

14,252 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: LogMeIn Free vs Pro and Sound to iPad

This has always been a good app and many people use it on different platforms. Have you considered contacting support to see what you can do.