My friend gifted me ipad air from australia, but in india it can not be charged.
In india an ipad air purchased from australia can not be charged. when it is pluged, the message appears that the cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iphone. what should i do to charge the same in india.
- 02-04-2016, 03:38 PM #2
- 02-05-2016, 01:31 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 206 Posts
Re: My friend gifted me ipad air from australia, but in india it can not be charged.
You are using a non certified cable, which is why the message appears. Nothing to do with Australia and India. This will appear even if you use that cable in Australia.
The voltage these days is 100~240 for all adapters, so it won't matter in which country you try to charge it.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:29 AM
- By rj5570 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2016, 10:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2016, 09:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2016, 10:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:40 PM