How do I close multiple windows at once on iPad Air?
Used to be able to double click the home button, but now with iOS 9.2 doesn't work.
- 01-10-2016, 08:54 AM #2
- 01-10-2016, 08:55 AM #3
- 25,091 Posts
Re: How do I close multiple windows at once on iPad Air?
Welcome to iMore! You can still swipe apps out of multitasking in iOS 9.2. If you don't see that, try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
I don't recall doing multiple apps at once. Maybe 2 or 3 at most. It's a little different now in iOS 9.
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:39 AM
- By MrMars in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2016, 01:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2016, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 09:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2016, 09:09 PM