My ipad air is using way too much data. I can't find a cellular data switch to turn it off.
My data usage has tripled since I added the ipad to my internet connection. There must be an app using while I am not using it. Do I need to shut off my wifi to save money? I need help.
- 12-02-2015, 12:19 PM #2
- 7,847 Posts
My ipad air is using way too much data. I can't find a cellular data switch t...
Welcome to iMore! Do you have a cellular model iPad with a data plan or are you using personal hotspot on an iPhone or another device? Cellular options in iOS are located in Settings > Cellular. You can see what apps have access to cellular data from there. If you're using personal hotspot on another device shut it off in Settings > Personal Hotspot.
- By Arlindi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2015, 07:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2015, 01:17 PM
- By ronpfid in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2015, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2015, 09:51 AM