Why won't my ipad air start
My ipad air will not start and on the screen it say is disabled. Earlier there was some sort of download ?ios (according to the user at the time) and after that finished I plugged it into the wall and charged it again and it kept saying ipad will start in 5 mins up to 1 hour but nothing happens when I try to start it. Earlier it went so far as requesting the password which we changed in case this was some sort of virus or whatever, but now it just won't come on at all except to say connect through itunes. We use wifi for connection.
Any help or suggestions please,
- 09-26-2015, 09:34 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Why won't my ipad air start
So you've apparently entered the wrong lock screen passcode incorrectly too many times. The only way to correct the issue is to connect the device to your computer and restore it via iTunes. Period. Having said that, if the iCloud activation lock is enabled, you will need to enter the associated iCloud passcode prior to using the device after iTunes finish restoring it.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2015, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2015, 06:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2015, 01:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 10:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 09:48 AM