how do I transfer old photos from my laptop to my iPad air?
these photos are on my laptop and iPhone but I can not get them on to my iPad Itried putting them on a USB stick but it doesn't work on the iPad?
the USB stick is a Cruzer 8gb.Can you help?
- 06-28-2015, 07:49 AM #2
- 38,453 Posts
Re: how do I transfer old photos from my laptop to my iPad air?
Any of the following should help you.
1. Transfer the photos to your iPhone via iTunes.
2. If you have iCloud configured on your laptop, enable iCloud Photo Library and/or photo stream to have the photos synced to your iPhone.
3. Upload the photos to a cloud service like Dropbox and then download the photos to your iPhone using the associated app.
4. If your laptop is a MacBook, use the AirDrop feature.
- 07-18-2015, 06:45 PM #3
- 08-04-2015, 06:10 PM #4
- By budmonster in forum iPhoneReplies: 18Last Post: 06-30-2015, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2015, 11:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2015, 08:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 06:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2015, 10:30 PM