- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
What is the easiest way to hook up a decent external mic to an iPad Air (lightning connector)?
I'm told that there exists a reasonably priced ($50 or below) external mic with a lightning connector that I could plug directly into my iPad Air - I can't seem to find one. I'm wanting to do short impromptu videos with iMovie.
- 06-21-2015, 04:40 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,832 Posts
Re: What is the easiest way to hook up a decent external mic to an iPad Air (lightning connector)?
- By Closingracer in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2016, 05:02 PM
My Apple TV was working fine, now I cannot connect it to the internet, how can I remedy this problem?By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 12Last Post: 09-10-2015, 11:04 PM
- By Laurens Imants in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2015, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2015, 07:17 AM
- By BlackB_G in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2015, 09:10 PM