- 10-13-2014, 01:23 PM #2
- 10-13-2014, 01:27 PM #3
Dos anyone have the smart cover from apple?
I have both the smart case and smart cover. I prefer the Smart Cover. It seems to have a more secure base when standing up in landscape. The smart case actually caused the tablet to fall forward on the screen. I'm still trying to get the case broken in.
Last edited by 05GT; 10-14-2014 at 04:34 AM.
- 10-13-2014, 01:42 PM #4
- 10-13-2014, 01:49 PM #5
Re: Dos anyone have the smart cover from apple?
I had the Apple smart cover for my iPad 3 and did not have any tipping over issues. I got a generic one from Amazon for my iPad Air and it works well for a fraction of the price.
When I go to work, I have it in a Zagg folio thing. Outside of work, it sits in the smartcover. Great combination!
- 10-14-2014, 09:07 PM #6
- 10-15-2014, 08:50 AM #7
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6Replies: 25Last Post: 11-04-2014, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2014, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 02:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 01:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2014, 12:42 PM