New to iPad Air

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got home from local Apple store with a new iPad Air space grey 32gb.
Getting ready to open now. Can't wait! :biggrin:
(spur of the moment buy...lol)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I bet they get rid of the 32gb versions with those as well. Anyways congrats but I hope you got at least a hundred off considering the new ones coming out in a few weeks.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I bet they get rid of the 32gb versions with those as well. Anyways congrats but I hope you got at least a hundred off considering the new ones coming out in a few weeks.

I'm interested in seeing is we get new ones so soon

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I could/(should?) have waited,but it would probably be mostly about getting it cheaper then. The new features coming on the new ones aren't significantly important to me, as I use my Ipad mostly for reading.,with some video watcing,emailing, and a little gaming,etc. Touch id doesn't matter since I mostly use it at home. I read a lot...and only on my iPad. It has been hurting my hands when reading for a few hours at a time and I've been conscious of the weight for a while now.
. I could always return it and wait a little while...I'll have to wait and see and do some research.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Have fun with it. I just grabbed a VZW model today. I got rid of my original a while back to try the Tab S 10.5, but it couldn't replace my Air.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. Thanks guys. I love it and when the opportunity came I grabbed it because I have a problem that way. ☺️
Fyi I just sold my 3rd generation on eBay for $260 to help recoup the cost.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR