- Best AnswerSep 22 2014 | 11:26 pm EDT
You may have them set to update automatically, but are you sure those apps have new iOS 8 versions available to download?
- 09-22-2014, 06:48 AM #2
- 09-22-2014, 11:06 PM #4
- 09-22-2014, 11:26 PM #5
- 09-25-2014, 12:14 PM #6iMore Intermediate
- 155 Posts
- 09-25-2014, 05:55 PM #7
- 10-07-2014, 11:12 AM #8iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
All my Apps on my iPad Air are running great and this includes 1 App I have had since my iPhone 3G. As far as I know it has not been updated for iOS 7 and 8. In fact it is not even in the App store anymore. The only App I have had problem with is on my iPhone 6 and this App lost support at least a year to 1.5 years ago. They still support the iPad version though.
The only time I had an App really crash was with iOS 7 and all I did was shut the iPad off for about a minute and rebooted it and the App worked fine.
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 45Last Post: 10-14-2016, 09:23 PM
- By kjung7 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Guacho in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:55 AM