I'd like to sell my iPad.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I need help guys, I have a 16GB White iPad Air on T-Mobile and i'd like to sell it.
I want to sell it because I purchased the iPad Mini Retina, and I prefer it and realize that I use it more than the Air.
The thing is that i've never sold a device before, so I know nothing about doing it.

Where should I sell it and how much should I charge?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Craigslist, eBay and Swappa are some great places to sell. I usually see how other similar products are selling to gauge what my selling price will be. Your iPad seems to be selling between $420-$500 on various sites.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but if you use craigslist make sure to meet inside a public place!

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Craigslist, eBay and Swappa are some great places to sell. I usually see how other similar products are selling to gauge what my selling price will be. Your iPad seems to be selling between $420-$500 on various sites.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but if you use craigslist make sure to meet inside a public place!

So is Craigslist my best bet?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If you meet the requirements you can also post it in the Marketplace forum here on iMore. You must have been a member for 30 days and have 50 posts.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So is Craigslist my best bet?

I haven't sold on Craigslist in a while as I'm strictly an eBay seller. However with Craigslist you won't have to be any seller fee's and you won't need to wait for the funds to clear from PayPal before you get your money..you get cash straight in your hand. With Swappa there are no seller fee's so you get back more of your money. If you want money right away Craigslist is your best bet, if you wanna try and get the most money out of your iPad then Swappa and eBay are usually better places to sell.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you meet the requirements you can also post it in the Marketplace forum here on iMore. You must have been a member for 30 days and have 50 posts.

Yup, you can sell it right here in the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2