Emailing pictures from iPad issue
When I email pics from my iPhone to my work email they show up as jpeg (possibly another format) attachments so I can save them for later. When I do the same thing from my iPad they show up in the body of the email and are pretty much useless. It won't let me save them. Anyone else have this issue?
Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
- 07-07-2014, 08:04 AM #2
Re: Emailing pictures from iPad issue
My iPad is not currently with me to try to re-create the problem, but I did send a photo from one of my email accounts to another one. The photo displayed in the body of the text, and I was opted to tap on hold on the photo, I was given numerous option - one of which was "Save image". I'd like to think it's the same with my iPad Mini, but again, I don't have it with me to verify. By the way, I'm also currently running iOS 8 beta 2.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2015, 12:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPad AirReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:20 PM