OMG Today was an expensive day

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad not to be with a google product anymore because I've had nothing but trouble with those: everytime I refused an update (this happened with several android products I've had) the update was ultimately forced on me and wound up messing up my device.
Everytime I disabled google+ it re-enabled and was a battery hog as well as very invasive.
There were so many issues I had to address every single day, sometimes several times during the day that it became really tedious.

The Note 3 is a fabulous device... On Jellybean, that is. As soon as Kitkat took over, it became a worthless brick.
And you can't go back.
Well, it was my phone, I paid for it in full, how dare google force this on me?
It's like vandalism, honestly.
So with Apple, you can't reverse an update either but at least they don't force it on you.

My Note Pro was a very cool tablet.
It had Kitkat but it was built for it.
(I'm a firm believer that android devices work best with the OS they shipped out with)
It had it's issues, though but I had very cool features, yet I kept wondering what the next update would do to it.

Honestly, if Blackberry made a good tablet I probably would have gone with that, but they don't.
I've been playing with this one since I got it yesterday and so far I really like it. And the keyboard has been hugely improved.
Oh, and I forgot to mention: it's got 128 GB.
I can put all my work related stuff on there without worrying about running out. :D

I'm not much of a "gotta get the latest newest thing" kinda person, I don't particularly care about the fingerprint thing either, I just want a tablet that works well for my needs.
And my needs include work, school and play.

So far I'm pretty pleased.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Glad you are happy with the new iPad.;) I don't believe in cases/covers for devices as my frndz who used cases have also dropped their device and it got damaged. Only advice i can give is even if you have bought the best of best cases you need to be a little careful with your devices. :beer:

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
show us the spider!!

Joking,maybe dont. The iPad Air is an awesome device, well done. Did your son like the surprise?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No way.
I mean... never say never, but I do love my Blackberry Q10, it does what it does without a glitch, it's perfect.

No worries, I was teasing because I know you from CB which is why I used the .

Yup I do love my Q10. That keyboard is a dream. All devices have their own strengths.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not much of a "gotta get the latest newest thing" kinda person, I don't particularly care about the fingerprint thing either, I just want a tablet that works well for my needs.
And my needs include work, school and play.

With Apple products, you don't have to really have the latest and greatest to be happy. I know a lot of people who still have iPhone 4s and 4Ss; iPad 2s and 3s that are very happy. One of the things about Android that I still don't like. After a year, performance goes down significantly. Your iPad Air will be good to you for the next three years most likely.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I agree, Apple products do have better longevity. My husband is very happy with his ipad4, he has no plan to get a new one anytime soon.
And NO, the spider didn't die, it ran away. I do not want to know where, lol.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree, Apple products do have better longevity. My husband is very happy with his ipad4, he has no plan to get a new one anytime soon.
And NO, the spider didn't die, it ran away. I do not want to know where, lol.

Do. Not. Try. Again.

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro