- iMore Intermediate
- 252 Posts
iPad Air crashing when running Accuweather app
Hi everyone. I wanted to offer a fix for a problem that I had with my iPad Air a few months ago.
It was crashing once to three times a day on average. It would crash when I was in or had just left the Accuweather app for the iPad. What I mean by crashing is that the iPad would shut down and restart automatically.
Every other app worked fine with no crashes on the iPad.
So, I figured that I would delete the app, and so far it has worked for the past few months.
So that is my suggestion for users who are having trouble with their iPad Air or other models where the automatic shut down and restart is happening.
Anybody else have this problem?
Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
- 07-02-2014, 07:34 AM #2
Re: iPad Air crashing when running Accuweather app
i haven't got an iPad Air but I've had trouble with Accuweather on my iPhone 5. I deleted it. Actually I've deleted every weather app I've used and now I'm on the native app, The Weather Channel, and the NOAA Hi-Def Radar. That combination has been perfect for me.
- 07-03-2014, 10:33 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:30 AM
- By Hansana in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2014, 01:20 AM