Once you go LTE, you can't go back
Of course cost plays a big part but this is my third LTE Air I purchase since it came out. Hopefully this is the last.
My first was the 128GB which I thought was too much on both sides. So I exchanged it for 32GB but it wasn't enough and back then budget was tight so I sold it and got the 64GB Wi-Fi. It was perfect until I started getting sick of not having connection 24/7 and/or tethering off my 32GB nexus 5 was killing the battery.
So, after two months I sold it and picked up the 64GB LTE.
At least now I know what to get if/when Apple releases an iPad Pro.
- 03-26-2014, 10:01 PM #2
- 03-31-2014, 12:43 PM #3
- 03-31-2014, 02:56 PM #4
- 03-31-2014, 09:18 PM #5
- 03-31-2014, 09:24 PM #6
- 03-31-2014, 09:43 PM #7
Re: Once you go LTE, you can't go back
Def cellular I have a 64 LTE Air .. 128 would be too much for me. If you don't travel with your ipad at all then that's the only reason to get a wifi only model
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
- 04-01-2014, 06:13 AM #8
- 04-02-2014, 03:59 PM #9
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iMessageReplies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:10 PM
- By stuhFAN in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:34 PM
- By tomro99 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:49 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:49 PM