Results 1 to 4 of 4
I have had an iPhone for several months but never owned any other Apple device. I just purchased an iPad Air to pick up at a store this week. My question: Will all the apps I have downloaded on my iPhone automatically show up on my my iPad also?
- 12-02-2013, 12:04 AM #2
Any apps that you have purchased which are universal that are for both iPhone and iPad can be downloaded from the App Store into the iPad. Any future apps can be downloaded automatically in to each device by going to settings>iTunes and App Store and turning on automatic downloads. If you purchase a app on iTunes on a Mac or PC(I believe) they will also automatically download to your devices.
#Naked TuesdayStevie Jobs was the illest and-droid is played out like Arnold wondering "What you talking about Willis?"
- 12-02-2013, 08:48 AM #4
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:59 PM
- By scott7seven in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:26 AM
- By candy84 in forum iPad AirReplies: 8Last Post: 11-30-2013, 05:39 PM
- By kala83 in forum iPhone 2G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 09:21 AM