iPad air screen fault

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Unbelievable, just had my wife's brand new Ipad air delivered, she is updating from and iPad 1, powered it up and there are lines appearing on the screen!

Now we have to return it because we purchased it using apple store online we can't take it back to an apple shop, they will the verify the fault, then they will send a replacement! Gutted!!!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383684853.051351.jpg

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I had a defective screen on my iPhone 4S. Just a bad luck of the draw, unfortunately.

And are you totally sure you can't take it to an Apple store? I don't see why you couldn't...

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah apparently they are on different databases and can't swap it, they can repair it at the store!! But as I only used it for 30 secs I would rather have a swap out for a new one. Like you say it happens, she was just so excited!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow that is REALLY un-Apple like. I'm shocked an Apple store wouldn't swap it for you. I pre-ordered my 4S from Apple.com and the store swapped it for me no questions asked.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry that your wife's iPad Air had a defective screen. Unfortunately that cans happen. Ultimately Apple will make it right and she'll be very happy with it. 😃

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox