Using iWork keynote on iPad Air

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
One thing that really attracts me to get the Air is having iWork to use, especially keynote. I'm keen to find out how's the user experience of creating keynote presentations using the iPad. Is it easy to use on the iPad? Can one really come up with fantastic presentations just on the iPad? Thank you for any assistance here

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why would it be a big difference than using it on a Mac or MacBook? I mean, as long as you have your files either on the device or via iCloud, the process of creating presentations should be the same.

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Why would it be a big difference than using it on a Mac or MacBook? I mean, as long as you have your files either on the device or via iCloud, the process of creating presentations should be the same.

Well not having a trackpad or mouse, just using touch screen, does that make any difference?

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well not having a trackpad or mouse, just using touch screen, does that make any difference?

Actually creating a keynote is a little tougher. My advice and what i do is create a keynote on a Mac and then copy it to keynote in iCloud on the website. Then you can use ipad to show it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2