It's Dark Outside, 5:30pm, And...

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting on FedEx. I swear, any other day, FedEx comes well before lunchtime. Of course, the day that I'm expecting one of the most anticipated items I've purchased in a few years, it's still not here! 😐🔫

Sorry, venting. Carry on. I know, I know: #firstworldprobs 😊

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting on FedEx. I swear, any other day, FedEx comes well before lunchtime. Of course, the day that I'm expecting one of the most anticipated items I've purchased in a few years, it's still not here! 😐🔫

Sorry, venting. Carry on. I know, I know: #firstworldprobs 😊

This is why I never order online if I really anticipate anything. I foot soldier around until I find it and buy it right then and there

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Haha, I'm usually fine with waiting. I prefer waiting (even still) over going from store to store and dealing with people and traffic. I just find it funny (and somewhat maddening - haha) that any other time I order something online, I miss it because they deliver first thing in the morning when I'm at work, yet with THIS they're still not here!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting on FedEx. I swear, any other day, FedEx comes well before lunchtime. Of course, the day that I'm expecting one of the most anticipated items I've purchased in a few years, it's still not here! ����

Sorry, venting. Carry on. I know, I know: #firstworldprobs ��

Should have had them hold at the FedEx depot and picked it up... I've done that before. Nice to get it on your timetable and not theirs. :)

And it's #nerdworldprobs :D

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I drove 180 miles one way to get my iPad Air. Totally worth it, my sister is getting hers FedExed to her and it's still not here. My time to rub it in :)