Apple Care issue with Instore Pick Up
Ordered online at 306 got iPad air with Apple Care and then at 536 got email that was ready. Then went to store at 10 to pick up and they said iPad was ready but issues with Apple Care and would have to come back later in the day and sign for it. Said they are having issues system wide.
Did anyone else have issues with getting iPad Air Apple Care?
Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
- 11-01-2013, 04:15 PM #2
- 11-01-2013, 04:31 PM #3
- 11-01-2013, 05:33 PM #4
Re: Apple Care issue with Instore Pick Up
Ordered mine online about 7:40 am, was ready for pickup about 10:15. Picked it up at 3 and had no issues with AppleCare + getting activated, but the sales guy had mentioned honey had been having problems all day with in store pickup (this was at the Memorial City store in Houston). He said the smart cases were the main problem, that for some reason the iPad was ready for pickup but the case wasn't. In my case, the case was ready, but the lightning to 30 pin adapter I bought wasn't. I ended up having to buy a second one, and will just have to cancel the one that's on the existing order.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- By SeanHRCC in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:01 PM
- By deadp1xel in forum iPad AirReplies: 29Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:08 PM
- By luissaraiva in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:56 PM
- By roaztb33f in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:34 AM
- By mikeydz in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:43 AM