For your new iPad Air will you go naked or case it?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
On my iPad Mini I have an otter box but I think when I get the iPad Air I might go with the black smart case with a Spigen screen protector.

So what are you planning to do?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
haven't decided if I will be moving up or not, still enjoying my iPad 4. and use the Targus flip case with it. if I move up it will be with a case.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
haven't decided if I will be moving up or not, still enjoying my iPad 4. and use the Targus flip case with it. if I move up it will be with a case.

Me too really don't have a need to upgrade my 4 is flawless thinking I might hold out and see what the 6 or whatever it's called offers

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think I want something low profile for the back. I don't want to scratch it up. Right now I have the ifrogz breeze on my mini. I think i want something similar.

Starchest

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I think I'll go with the black iPad Air with a colored Apple SmartCase. It's kinda bulky but I think it looks great and the protection is good.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I like the Speck Smart Shell and Smart Cover combo I have on my iPad 3. Would probably go with something similar if I get a new Air or mini.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
If I do upgrade from my iPad 4 I will probably get the Apple smart case which is what I have on my iPad now.

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my iPad 3 two times and the damage was heartbreaking. Thankfully it was not the screen but it's still not as pristine as my previous devices.

I'll be getting an Apple Smart Case either in black or (RED). I'm getting the Space Gray iPad Air.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I think a case is mandatory since these ipads are too damn slick without one. I hand it off to others in the family. It just takes one drop. It also makes you wonder how people can be so in love with the design if it requires a case to be used. When I tried out a Nexus 7, I felt like that was better made for actual use.

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I will go with a... Cover.
My previous one had a Case, but the newest cases are made out of leather, and this is not appealing to me… I prefer the previous one.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning toward the silver iPad Air with the black Apple smart case. I have the Apple leather case for my 5S and I really love the feel.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
rabytare.jpg
ubugy7yd.jpg

pynydegy.jpg

Got my temporary case today. Shipped 12.99 from amazon. All my apple devices (iPhones+iPads) that I've know do not leave the store without a screen protector and case. I will use this case on my iPad air until otterbox releases the new iPad air cases. I get the screen protectors tomorrow.

...via iPhone5S from Tapatalk...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox