Will you upgrade to iPad Air?

Jonnety

Banned
Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
iPad Air has been released. It does look like the bigger iPad Mini. How you think about it? Would you plan to upgrade to this new model?

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have no real reason to dump my iPad 3/LTE. More speed, more flash, less weight.... Not enough to justify spending that much dough for something a little slicker and quicker...

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
This has been months in the making for me, I traded my iPad 2 in during the summer preparing for it. I was thinking of going mini, but I can't wait any longer. I'll be at AT&T on the 1st to get my air in Space Gray.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am going to get the 32 gig one- It really looks nice- think I will hold onto my first gen mini and use that primaraly as an e-reader

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm up in the air (no pun intended) on whether or not to pick up the iPad Air or get the 4th generation now. I could use a new iPad, since I have the first generation, so either would be a great improvement.

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Yep! A year ago I wanted the mini to replace my first gen iPad but when it didn't come out in Retina I decided to wait what i thought would be a few months. A year later, with the release of both a Retina mini and the Air, I have changed my tune and am going with the Air. The bigger screen works better for me for word processing and now that it is lighter it is like the best of both worlds! Can't wait!

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I am one of those people who just has to upgrade with each new version. I always sell my old one and pay the difference for the latest edition. Do you think $500 for a mint condition, ipad 4, 64gb black verizon wifi + LTE is a good deal? Gazelle was only offering like $320 and maybe I could get a little more but I can't see myself getting much more than that?

Jerry_

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Considering to update from my iPad2 (still working fine) to iPad Air, however still a bit uncertain.

Likely to go and pay a visit to an Applestore to find out if the touch and feeling is convincing, before taking a decision (iPad 4 features weren't an argument to upgrade, iPad Air might be, due to the reduced weight and the aretina display, as well as the increased RAM)

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm up in the air (no pun intended) on whether or not to pick up the iPad Air or get the 4th generation now. I could use a new iPad, since I have the first generation, so either would be a great improvement.

Literally made this decision today. Staples has it for sale for 469 in Canada (only the 16 gb). I decided to get the iPad 4 now. The ipad 4 is fast enough for me and I've been without an iPad for way too long. Same Some dollars and get the ipad 4.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
My idea was to wait for the new iPad to come out so the price of the 4 would drop a bit, but now I just wont be able to resist the iPad Air.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I'm going to pass on it. My iPad Mini is more than sufficient for my needs at this time...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods