Prediction Based on iPad Air
Prediction: The iPad Air is a glimpse at how the iPhone 6 will look. The iPad Air is beautiful and enough different in looks from the iPhone 5 and 5S that Apple can claim a change in the look of the iPhone. Also, the iPad Air and iPad Mini now look like each other (except for size). It just makes sense to me that the iPhone, iPad Mini, and iPad Air look the same, just different sizes.
- 10-22-2013, 03:13 PM #2
Re: Prediction Based on iPad Air
I wasn't able to view the Apple event but I'll try to catch it later tonight via my Apple TV. Anyway, from the photo I saw of it via the Apple.com site, I don't see a big difference between it and the current iPad Mini. Visually speaking, of course. As for a prediction, I think it will sell well just because it has a retina display. Had it also contained Touch ID, it might have taken sales away from the new iPad Air, in my opinion.
- 10-22-2013, 05:35 PM #3
- By penkou in forum iOS 7Replies: 21Last Post: 05-24-2014, 04:00 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Rumored Apple Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 20Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:52 AM
- By offdahglass in forum iPad AirReplies: 16Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:59 PM
- By cardfan in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:31 PM
- By Rolandh in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:06 AM