Front of 5th gen iPad rumor

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Meh.....I suppose if I was in the market for a new iPad I would be a bit more interested...:)...I'll wait to see the finished product or at least a more detailed look before deciding if I like it or not.

robertpetry

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Meh? New screen technology, much lighter, thinner and a smaller form factor. Will be faster and likely have better cameras.

Sounds like a very nice upgrade to me. I have a 3 and love it but would prefer something smaller - more like the Mini. Still can't accept the screen size (or density) of the Mini. I want a smaller cased, lighter iPad 4. That seems to be exactly what the 5 is shaping up as.

Nice. Just wish they would hurry

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Meh? New screen technology, much lighter, thinner and a smaller form factor. Will be faster and likely have better cameras.

Sounds like a very nice upgrade to me. I have a 3 and love it but would prefer something smaller - more like the Mini. Still can't accept the screen size (or density) of the Mini. I want a smaller cased, lighter iPad 4. That seems to be exactly what the 5 is shaping up as.

Nice. Just wish they would hurry

Yes, meh! :) I'm still content with my iPad 2 and because I have no desire or need to upgrade at this point, there is nothing for 'me' to be excited about. Know what I mean?

Last edited:

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you both, I also have an iPad 3 and I'm happy with it, recently bought a mini for my brother had it for like a month and changed my opinion about it in a positive way, still I plan to keep my iPad for as long as I can, don't feel like changing it for a 4 or 5 so far, but who knows! :p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm more inclined to get excited about another iPhone than I am about a new iPad because I place a higher value on the iPhone. That is not to diminish the iPad or demean the people who place a high value on it. I have a MacBook, iPad 2, Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Apple Time Capsule & an iPhone 5. Of these listed items, the iPad 2 & the bluetooth keyboard I use with it are the least used. I use the other items all day everyday! So you see, meh is a fitting response in my regard.

robertpetry

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes, meh! :) I'm still content with my iPad 2 and because I have no desire or need to upgrade at this point, there is nothing for 'me' to be excited about. Know what I mean?

Not really because to me the upgrade from a 2 would be HUGE. But if you don't really use it much and your eyes don't see the difference then I understand.

Everyone places different values on different things. That is why opinions are subjective :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not really because to me the upgrade from a 2 would be HUGE.
That's okay, and you're right, the upgrade from a 2 would be huge, but if I'm content with what I have then the upgrade would simply be for the sake of upgrading and arguably a waste of money.
But if you don't really use it much
I don't use it as much as I use my iPhone and MacBook
and your eyes don't see the difference then I understand.
My eyes can easily see the difference between a non-retina display and a retina display, but I have maintained for quite some time that just because the retina display is better, it doesn't equate to something that I must have.

Everyone places different values on different things. That is why opinions are subjective :)
No doubt...;)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Meh.....I suppose if I was in the market for a new iPad I would be a bit more interested...:)...I'll wait to see the finished product or at least a more detailed look before deciding if I like it or not.

I'm with you JMD.
Also, my iPad2 is just fine.
But let's see what happens with the new one.
Good Luck

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
if all these leaked pictures are real. then the 5th gen ipad should be comeing soon not in the fall.
unless they are all fake. i want the 5th gen now lol

onlyifuknewme

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing really worth getting with new ipad. It looks like every other one. I'm pretty satisfied with my ipad 2. Other than camera and processor being upgrade not really worth dropping $500 on a new one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW