• September

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • October

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Mike Bartholomew

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
A June release because sooner is better than later. Apple wants to keep the consumer happy but on edge. Later then June and the wow factor is starting to dim. Plus that late in the year people won't have time to save for the high end models that will drive big profit. Proud and productive owner of a third-generation 4G 32GB retina iPad. The plan is to buy the iPad 5 4G 128GB model. This is only going to happen if a number of things make it to the cutting board. The A7 processor with 1.6ghz or better will definitely smooth out apps like iMovie and my new favorite game Real Racing 3! 128GB memory made it to the 4th gen so let's assume iP5 or bust. The last definitive factor which will drive sales for buyers like myself and the masses is form and weight. You can't bet on leeks but my attached junky mockup has some numbers that we would all like to see. With my undies in a bunch of anticipation and the rest up to Apple I'm shore we will all have big smiles on launch day.

image.jpg

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I will say june. the fall is way to long. but the only reason why they might waite is because the 4th gen is selling really well or they dont wanna make people mad when they replaced the 3th gen so fast. i dont know lol

SonOfUncleSam

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, I was wondering how probable the June release of the iPad 5th generation is? There hasn't been many updates to this thread, and I have been searching the net, and many sources (some of the articles dating back to April) peg the release sometime in the fall. However, newer posts point to late June.

I more or less would like to know, that way, I can sell my 3rd generation now for a decent amount before the fifth is even announced. It's also imperative that I have it for school in August.

Thanks for any input!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234