New Air 2 owner

Friendzone

Banned
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Longtime android user here but I got sick and tired of the android tablet landscape having no end in sight to it getting any better. I was using a nexus 7 for the last 3 years but the left speaker blew and it was time for an upgrade. I'm also fairly familiar with iDevices anyway because I play tech support for daughter's iPhone and iPad anyway.

So since learning that the 128GB version was going to be discontinued I felt this was a way better value than an iPad Pro so I grabbed one while I had the chance. Even with its age this thing is leaps and bounds better than all the 2016 offerings for Android tablets.

Just looking for any general tips and suggestions you all might have on setting it up. I've been working on tweaking the location settings to exclude apps and system services to save on battery so far. any suggestions to streamline battery and performance are appreciated 🙂

PS whoever came up with the computer iCloud control panel for PC so I can sync my chrome bookmarks with safari is a genius!

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I went from an Android tablet to the iPad Air 2 and I love it. Don't bother with shutting things off to save battery. This isn't Android so you don't need to do that. I leave everything on and don't notice much changes. The only thing I would shut off is frequent locations
bbf3251d7dbc167c4eaa7f6e76b7b8bd.png