Ipad Air 2 weird problem
Hi guys, i have this problem big time with my iPad Air 2. Screen sensitivity wonks out in all apps, and keyboard misses keystrokes. The thing is it only does that when I'm charging my ipad. when I disconnect it the problem goes away. I'm using the official charger and cable. I've searched online and so far got no answers.
Any help will be really useful, thanks in advance
- 08-02-2016, 07:24 PM #2
- 40,062 Posts
Re: Ipad Air 2 weird problem
I've had an iPad 2, an iPad Mini, and now I have an iPad Pro, and I've never experienced anything like that with any of them. The closest I've come to something like that is when I tried to use my Pencil while charging it with the lightning cable. It simply wouldn't work although it was still connected via Bluetooth to my iPad Pro. Anyway, I hope owners of the iPad Air 2 will reply soon with a remedy.
- 08-05-2016, 08:14 AM #4
- 08-15-2016, 11:11 AM #5
- By jpgti in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2016, 04:44 AM
- By mudbuny in forum iOS 10Replies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2016, 03:44 AM
- By jcstek in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2016, 02:56 AM
- By Purley194 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2016, 03:07 PM