Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Ipad Air 2 weird problem

Hi guys, i have this problem big time with my iPad Air 2. Screen sensitivity wonks out in all apps, and keyboard misses keystrokes. The thing is it only does that when I'm charging my ipad. when I disconnect it the problem goes away. I'm using the official charger and cable. I've searched online and so far got no answers.

Any help will be really useful, thanks in advance

Default Re: Ipad Air 2 weird problem

I've had an iPad 2, an iPad Mini, and now I have an iPad Pro, and I've never experienced anything like that with any of them. The closest I've come to something like that is when I tried to use my Pencil while charging it with the lightning cable. It simply wouldn't work although it was still connected via Bluetooth to my iPad Pro. Anyway, I hope owners of the iPad Air 2 will reply soon with a remedy.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

yeah, so far no dice.
    iMore Pro

Default Ipad Air 2 weird problem

Is your cable or charging adaptor damaged? Does this happen with all chargers?
    iMore Newbie

If an Apple Store is nearby I would take it in for examination. You did purchase the Apple Care Protection right?

Another avenue that I have used for hardware/software problems is Apple's Support Phone line. Or, try Apple's Chat.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by scruffypig View Post
    Is your cable or charging adaptor damaged? Does this happen with all chargers?
    haven't tried with another charging adopter, will try and update you guys, thanks for the response! regarding the cable, i have tried different cables and it still persists
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by samosIM View Post
    If an Apple Store is nearby I would take it in for examination. You did purchase the Apple Care Protection right?

Another avenue that I have used for hardware/software problems is Apple's Support Phone line. Or, try Apple's Chat.
    no apple care protection since i am usually very careful with my gadgets. will try to bring it in if trying to change the charging adopter still doesnt work.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Newbie

tried a new charger and it's not acting up so far. thanks for the replies guys!