Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default how can i get the iccid # from an ipad air 2 if i only have the IMEI #

I need to get the ICCID number for my ipad air 2, but all I have is the IMEI # and the CSN # is that enough to get it?

Default Re: how can i get the iccid # from an ipad air 2 if i only have the IMEI #

Default Re: how can i get the iccid # from an ipad air 2 if i only have the IMEI #

Is your iPad Air 2 a Wi-Fi + Cellular model? If not, you wouldn't be able to locate the ICCID being that it is associated with the SIM card.
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: How can I get the iccid # from an iPad Air 2 if I only have the IMEI #?

The ICC ID should be listed on the SIM card. Just take it out of your iPad and look at the tiny numbers on the SIM card. You may need a magnifying glass.
    iMore Pro

If you have a SIM card just go to settings, general, and about. Scroll down a little and you will find the icc id.