Upgrade from iPad Air 1 to Air 2 or 3 worth it?
Hi, I have an iPad Air 1 right now and am contemplating upgrading to the Air 3 when it releases. Though the Air 1 is quite capable, I'd like to ask owners of the Air 2 if the added speed and ability to multitask with SplitView is worth it. How often do you use SplitView and for what apps?
- 03-14-2016, 09:29 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Upgrade from iPad Air 1 to Air 2 or 3 worth it?
I think the upgrade is worth it, especially if you wait for the upcoming 9.7" iPad release. The rumors say that it's going to have the A9X processor which is the same as the iPad Pro. For an iOS device, moreso than a computer, I expect it not to lag, so I upgrade every other cycle generally. However, if you're not at all dissatisfied with your current iPad, then there's no reason to pay for another one. Maybe you could go into an Apple Store and try out the new iPads for yourself?
- 03-21-2016, 09:33 AM #3
- 03-28-2016, 11:14 PM #4
- 03-28-2016, 11:15 PM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 03-30-2016, 02:37 AM
- By NatsFan78 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2016, 10:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 04:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:00 AM