Problems with jailbreak on Ipad Air 2 9.0.2
I am having problems with Pangu jailbreak on my ipad air 2 on 9.0.2
What I did is:
1. Jailbreaked with Pangu. It worked but Cydia kept crashing, so I did a backup.
2. Tried restoring ipsw 9.0.2 but itunes kept giving me error.
2. Erased all content via the ipad and restored again via itunes. It worked.
3. Pangu jailbreak again. It worked. I then ran it once.
4. Restore from the backup I did. It worked.
5. Tried running cydia and kept getting "could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" error.
6. I tried restoring ipsw again, and again itunes gave me an error (unknown error 3194).
Problem now, contrary to before, is that when I turn on the ipad, I get the connect to itunes screen, and restoring isn't work. Itunes tells me it needs to erase all data, but it also tells me that he will update to the latest firmware.