Can I replace my iPad Air 2 att Apple SIM card with a telcel in Mexico?
Traveling to Mexico and want to put a telcel data chip in my IPad air2. It currently has a Apple sim AT&T card. My iPad is unlocked. Does anyone know if this will work? I'd prefer not to use AT&T global coverage as it's expensive.
- 02-06-2016, 11:34 AM #2
- By eyecrispy in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2016, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2016, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2016, 09:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2016, 07:22 AM