Why am I unable to open a .pdf file on my iPad Air 2?
I AM A NEW USER. HAVE COPIED PDF FILES FROM PC TO IPAD THROUGH ITUNES.THOGH THE FILES ARE BEING SHOWN THEY ARE NOT OPENING.pL SUGGEST WHAT WENT WRONG
- Best AnswerFeb 01 2016 | 6:34 am EST
Download a .pdf reader app and then use the "open with" option to view the aforementioned .pdf files.
- 02-01-2016, 05:40 AM #2
- 7,781 Posts
I AM UNABLE TO OPEN A PDF FILE ON MY IPAD AIR2 wHAT TO DO
Welcome to iMore! I suggest copying the files to a cloud service like Dropbox or OneDrive and then accessing your files there. iTunes is designed to manage your media (music, movies, etc.) and not necessarily PDF files.
Dropbox by Dropbox
OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos by Microsoft Corporation
- 02-01-2016, 06:34 AM #3
- 02-01-2016, 07:05 AM #4
- 02-01-2016, 07:39 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2016, 08:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2016, 06:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMore PodcastReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2016, 05:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2016, 02:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2016, 02:39 AM