Does anyone have any suggestions of a good flip case that keeps the iPad all-around protected?

spacegray94

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have recently got my SG Air 2 and the tablet is so light and thin, that I am really worried about its structural resistance to bending/warping/denting/other unpleasant accidents that may happen on a daily basis. I am therefore looking for a tough flip case in order to ensure rigidity and protection from the elements (weight/bulkiness is no issue for me as long as I know it's well protected). I have checked the STM Dux, Skech, Tech 21 Folio, Pelican, UAG, and other "no name" brands.

Out of all the above, I have discovered that the Tech 21 had the best reviews, although it is fairly pricey. Does anyone have any other suggestion of a good flip case that keeps the iPad all-around protected? Maybe something not that well-known which is excellent?

Cheers!

Last edited:

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPad Air 2 Case Concern

I'm personally a big fan of the Apple Smart Cover and Smart Case. Love the feel of the leather on the Smart Case. Plus it matches my iPhone.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I use the Otterbox defender for travel (mostly to the beach) and I use a head case flip case for daily use. Both are sturdy and give me peace of mind.

Optid

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have had an Apple Smart case on my Air 2 since I purchased it on release day. Has kept my iPad in perfect condition. I have even dropped it a few times.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73