My iPad Air 2 has a pending update, how can I get it to finish?

I

iMore Question

ipad air 2 pending update

Hello,
I currently have the latest ios 9.1 and a apple air 2. The problem that I am having is I hav a banner on my app store that there is a update on one of my apps which was the numbers. (this is a icloud app).
I next proceeded to to d/l the updated by click on the update and once it was done I checked to see if it was working which it does.
The problem is the app still shows that it is still pending and never says completed on the date and moved to the bottom of the page where the other apps say complete.
I spoke to apple support and they told me to do a following:
1. Do a reset Did that and nothing.
2. Delete the app and go to the app store and re download. When going there it just says open.
3.The banner always show a number to remove this I went to my apple iTunes setting and turn off everything and turn back on everything and the banner is gone.
I say that many customers are having the same issues and was wondering with the newest ios will this be fixed?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: ipad air 2 pending update

Delete the app, reboot your iPad, and then reinstall the app.

sparksd

May 31, 2015
Visit site
I see this on my Air 2 every time there is an update to the paid version of the System Status app by Techet - the App Store shows an update available for it on the Updates page and the App Store icon has an update banner showing but the only option shown for the app is to open it. I have to delete it and reload it to clear the update. This happens every single time an update is available for this app and I've never seen the problem with any other app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner