- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
VGA-USB-HDMI connectors for iPad Air 2
I recently purchased an iPad Air 2 and am having a VERY difficult time finding the connectors I need for my line of work. I teach seminars for a living and need an adaptor that allows me to connect to a projector (HDMI or VGA, or preferrably both) and at the same time allows me to plug in my USB-driven slide changer -- AND allows me to keep my iPad plugged in a charging at the same time. Does such a thing exist? Thanks.
- 11-09-2015, 06:06 PM #2
- 11-15-2015, 07:03 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 109 Posts
Re: VGA-USB-HDMI connectors for iPad Air 2
They're available. Apple sells them, and it depends where you live. Here in the U.S. I can buy them at Target and Best Buy. You can also get them at Amazon. Some are knockoffs that don't work as well, even though they all say made by Apple.
You can plug your USB charger into all both of them.
HDMI: Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Apple
VGA: Lightning to VGA Adapter - Apple
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 02:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2015, 01:51 PM