- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
My mother's iPad is disabled even though she put in the right password!
My mother's iPad randomly disabled itself early this morning, and everytime she puts in her correct password, it says that it's wrong. First I tried restarting the device, which didn't help at all. Then I tried using Find my iPhone to wipe the device, but it said that the device wasn't connected to the internet. Lastly, I've tried hooking it up to her PC and using iTunes to try and wipe it, but it asked for her iPad password. She hasn't changed her password recently, just in case you'd ask. Please, does someone have another idea of how we can access her iPad?! Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.
- 10-23-2015, 02:30 PM #2
- 10-23-2015, 02:39 PM #3
- 25,110 Posts
Re: My mother's iPad is disabled even though she put in the right password!
She may have forgotten one character, or have two mixed up. It happens. I do it occasionally. She will need to reset the password. This time make sure she writes it down and put away for safe keeping.
- 10-27-2015, 09:17 AM #4
- By BettyG07 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2015, 10:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2015, 10:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2015, 02:57 PM