Do we think theyll be a Ipad air 3 soon?
So im eyeing replacing my old ipad 4 with a new one, however I have no clue if its best to buy now or what till early next year. I know chances are theyre will be a new one late next year, im more concerned if they might release one in the beginning of the year. What do we think the chances of that are? is the Air 2 good enough now?
- 10-06-2015, 03:46 PM #3
- 10-06-2015, 03:57 PM #4
- 10-06-2015, 03:58 PM #5
- 10-11-2015, 07:03 PM #6
Re: Do we think theyll be a Ipad air 3 soon?
The Air 2 is very good. The Air 2 running IOS9 is the champagne cork popping off. I don't expect a new Air before next September, though, but that's no big deal because seriously, the Air 2 is that good.
- 10-13-2015, 09:46 PM #7
- 10-15-2015, 11:01 AM #8
- 10-15-2015, 12:51 PM #9
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 01:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 11:14 AM