New YouTube app

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I dislike that they changed it to look more like does on Android with its lollipop feel design to it. The oldmone was fine imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I dislike that they changed it to look more like does on Android with its lollipop feel design to it. The oldmone was fine imo

Google owns it... hence the "looking like an Android app"...

Indeed, Google does own it, and they will do what they think is in THEIR best interests, which may not necessarily include following Apple's app design guidelines for third party developers, in every instance or on every occasion....

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Indeed, Google does own it, and they will do what they think is in THEIR best interests, which may not necessarily include following Apple's app design guidelines for third party developers, in every instance or on every occasion....

Yeah but the previous app which wasn't "Apple" lookin was easy to use...now I have to go through tabs to go to history or favorites

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah but the previous app which wasn't "Apple" lookin was easy to use...now I have to go through tabs to go to history or favorites

I have the app, too - but I am an infrequent user of it, so I haven't encountered this yet, but maybe there is a way to contact Google to provide your feedback, either directly in the app itself? Or through the App Store, for you to express your concerns?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the app, too - but I am an infrequent user of it, so I haven't encountered this yet, but maybe there is a way to contact Google to provide your feedback, either directly in the app itself? Or through the App Store, for you to express your concerns?

Like that ever works?

a05d3aa35755b416e37a018bebd410da.jpg

Stupid part is I used it last night and it was the old one but I don't see an update for YouTube in the app store

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I didn't like the look of iOS 7 and I got used to it. So I'll get used to the YouTube app cosmetic change.

I never liked lollipop on Android and was a factor of me going to ios... This has the lollipop language written all over it. Hopefully Google keeps the music app as it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Horrible navigation bar! ProTube will stay as my go to for YouTube videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pacorob

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
There is suddenly that huge red bar. I really don't understand why it's so huge both on iPhone 5s and iPad mini2. I'm now loving YouPlayer which also has Slide over / Split View and Picture in Picture and is free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox