- 09-27-2015, 07:54 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: Ipad air 2 whatsapp
It actually is possible, if you use WhatsApp Web right in Safari on your iPad. Just go to that website and to the same section in WhatsApp on your phone. From there you will have to make a photo of the QR code shown on WhatsApp Web. Then you should be done already. You can easily add a bookmark of the website by tapping the share button and then you choose 'Add to home screen'. It'll display an icon allowing you to go to WhatsApp Web with just a tap. Unfortunately you have to be in the same network on both devices. Something you're gonna have to remember when using this method.
It does work perfectly well, because I have set this up on my father's iPad Air 2.
Hope this helps!
By the way, if the website shows an error when opening it, you might have to open it in desktop mode. To do that, tap the share button and choose 'Request Desktop Site'. Should definitely work then.
Last edited by iTom19; 09-27-2015 at 09:27 AM.
- By Thiago_TES in forum iOS 9Replies: 10Last Post: 10-28-2015, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2015, 08:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:22 AM