- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Subtitles directly from the ipad?
Hello i want to buy an ipad air 2 but the only problem i have is that i didnt fond a tutorial on how to add subtitles to videos without the use of a computer. I want to be able to do that directly from the ipad like it's possible with android example /watch?v=Es8LHMnm8s8. (add this to youtube.com because i cant post links)
- 08-31-2015, 02:21 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,842 Posts
Re: Subtitles directly from the ipad?
I'm not clicking a youtube link....
If you want to display captions on videos, in the player window, when the controls are visible, in the lower right corner, there's an icon... tap the icon - subtitles/captions can be turned on/off there.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2016, 07:09 PM
Sending Imsg from iPhone initially says delivered. Than seconds later changes to Not delivered. What is going on?By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2015, 06:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2015, 11:00 AM