IPad Air 2 charging icon blinks green then stops and does not charge.
When I plug in the charger, the charging blinks green a couple of times and chimes but it doesn't charge and there is no message. This is the charger that came with it. I have checked the outlet and tried others. This charger has worked before. What else should I do?
- 08-25-2015, 06:29 PM #2iMore Genius
- 6,421 Posts
Re: IPad Air 2 charging icon blinks green then stops and does not charge.
Possibly a defective USB cable. If you wiggle it around at the lighting port the charge should come on and off. Apple will replace it with no questions asked. Or even if you bought it from a 3rd party retailer, I'm sure they'll replace it.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2015, 08:40 PM
- By chambers7867 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2015, 06:23 PM
- By Nikito27 in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2015, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2015, 03:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2015, 11:12 AM