Completed form .how to save and add?

J A Taylor

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Completed form .how to save and add

I completed a form on a website and it said download and save and upload. How do I save a document and when it is saved where is it to see?. Don't really understand clouds and cloud drives. I have an I pad air 2, new to me this week. Used to have an old net book and it was easy to download files and find them again. Do I need to download an app to make files accessible? Can anyone help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Completed form .how to save and add

I completed a form on a website and it said download and save and upload. How do I save a document and when it is saved where is it to see?. Don't really understand clouds and cloud drives. I have an I pad air 2, new to me this week. Used to have an old net book and it was easy to download files and find them again. Do I need to download an app to make files accessible? Can anyone help?

You need to have an app installed like Goodreader, Documents 5, pdfExpert, etcetera, that can view the online form to be able to save it. When any of those apps are installed, they will be listed as an option to 'save to' or 'open in'. That is also the app you would use to retrieve the form at a later time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711