IPad Air2 magnetic mount
Does anyone know if epoxy-ing a rare earth magnet to the back of an IPad Air2 will harm the unit? I'm looking to able to attach my tablet to the outside of a metal cabinet while using it.
- 05-12-2015, 05:48 AM #2
- 05-12-2015, 07:10 AM #3
- 05-20-2015, 09:43 PM #4
- 05-20-2015, 09:43 PM #5
- 05-21-2015, 12:46 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: IPad Air2 magnetic mount
You should really get a magnetic case for it. For all I know a rare earth magnet could do damage to the device (Most magnets that come in packs will tell you not to put it near technology). And it *might* mess with the Smart Cover function.
Hope this helps
- 06-21-2015, 03:05 AM #7
- By aussie4life in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2015, 09:23 AM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2015, 03:54 PM
- By TurboTiger in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2015, 06:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2015, 06:38 AM