Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default iPad Air2 being updated?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and not 100% tech savvy, so, please bear with me and thanks in advance.
    I own an iPad 2 that I purchased when it first came out, I didn't even really know what it was, it just looked cool and I had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket as I wandered about the awesome new Apple Store on Central, Hong Kong. Well, I loved it immediately and have loved it ever since.
    I have followed the news on the iPad Air 2 and see that it is an awesome machine by each and every one of the countless reviews I have read. I have reached the point to buy it (99% certain) but I live in rural China and don't get to HK very often anymore (long story), that is the only reason I have not purchased it.
    Anyway, lately I have read online all about this new iPad Pro under development. I don't want it because it is too big for my tastes/needs, but reading about the Pro got me to wondering if Apple was going to release an updated / improved version of the iPad Air,,, like an iPad Air 3 ? So, I came on here to see what u guys might know about this. thx

8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

Default Re: iPad Air2 being updated?

Nobody knows for sure. If Apple follows their prior pattern, an iPad Air 3 would be released in October or November.