iOS 8.2 auto lock: can't extend beyond 5 minutes
I just installed iOS 8.2 on iPad air2 and noticed that in the Auto lock section (through Settings/General) only shows 2 choices: 2 minutes and 5 minutes. Quite odd.
How can I add more choices, in particular "Never" which can be useful sometimes?
- 03-22-2015, 07:45 AM #2
- 03-23-2015, 06:08 AM #4
- 07-30-2015, 10:35 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: On iOS 8.2, how do I extend auto lock beyond 5 minutes?
Had the same problem, fixed it now. Trick is to delete any 'profiles' you don't need. Settings > General, then scroll down to Profiles. I deleted an old VPN profile I no longer use, and also some kind of Google app thingy. Suddenly I got all the options for screen lock including Never.
- By Closingracer in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 50Last Post: 03-31-2015, 09:03 PM
- By Geodude074 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2015, 12:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 12:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 03:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 01:56 PM